- STUDENT GROUPS: Supervision at all times with 2 of our expert Eco Adventure's naturalists/biologists in addition to local researchers, vets, wildlife experts/biologists, and naturalists, etc.
- Transportation in a 12-15 passenger van, boat tours, kayaks.
- All Lodging with all meals included except at airport- please bring extra money for snacks/drinks.
- Be mature, independent individuals 13 years or older (or approved by EA).
- Be prepared to live in close contact with others, some dorm-style, others hotel rooms.
- Have some experience staying away from home for extended periods of time.
- Be able to tolerate hikes, outdoor environments/weather, tolerate insects, etc.
- Be able to adjust to a early mornings/late nights busy travel schedule and LONG day of physical activities.
- Parent/child meeting to discuss details prior to signing up
- Half day training and informational session for participants that includes: Introduction to marine biology, life history of manatee sea turtles/their biology, expectations, trip information etc.
- Unforgettable and perhaps- life changing experiences!
Location: Lodging Activities Meals Included
7/23 Day 2:
Manatee Boat ride, kayaking , Three Sisters Spring
7/24 Day 3:
Travel day: Sea World- Aquatica!
Lightsey's private cabins in Lakeland
Night eye shining tour
7/25 Day 4:
Lightsey's Gator Facility
Airboat/slogging/workshop/swamp buggy/night egg collecting
B,L,D family style
7/26 Day 5:
Travel: Gainsville area Springs Dr. Jerry Johnston Fresh water turtle collecting and research
Condo rental TBA -St. Augustine
PM: St. Augustine beach
B, L, D
7/27 Day 6:
St. Augustine Alligator Farm/Zoo
beach/historical walks of old town/dinner